Use Bookmarks Manager to Export
- Launch Firefox and click on the “Firefox” menu in the top left corner.
- Select “Bookmarks” from the menu and select “Show All Bookmarks” from the cascading menu.
- Select “All Bookmarks” in the navigation menu on the left.
- Select the “Import and Backup” menu and choose “Export Bookmarks to HTML.”
- Name the file in the File Name field and choose the location where you want the export file to save. Click Save.”
- Copy the file to a flash drive and move it to your new computer. You can also attach the file to an email, email it to yourself and download it on your new computer.
- Launch Firefox on your new PC. Select “Bookmarks” from the menu and select “Show All Bookmarks” from the cascading menu.
- Choose “Import Bookmarks from HTML.”
- Navigate to the file that you created from your other computer and click “Open” to import the bookmarks.